Wednesday, September 16, 2009

side notes!

First Side Note: Thank you all so much for your love after that "GIANT SHOCK" of a post John put up. Honestly, I didn't think he even knew the password to get on my blog so I would've never expected him to pull something like that off! It was a huge surprise, a beautiful gesture and a huge exaggeration....I'm not that cool!
I seriously went on that morning to post some pictures and to write something really sweet about him on our anniversary but when I found the post I knew I couldnt follow that! So I left the sweet sentiment to him:) Thank you babe! Words cannot express my love for this man...We have gone through the craziest, most amazing, most life changing 7 years of our lives and we wouldnt trade it for the world! We were able to get away for 24 hours and enjoy an amazing show at the troubadour(fanfarlo, UNBELIEVABLE) and stay in a beautiful place in Hollywood!
Second Side Note: I finished my table and chairs...pictures will be posted tomorrow! so exciting and fulfilling, to be DONE! A lot of time, work, and mod podge went into this bad boy:)
Third Side Note: Micah made the front page news!!!! Ojai Valley News did an article on Micah and the March and we are just so excited...more walkers are signing up as we speak! Check it out!

No comments: