Thursday, September 17, 2009

1st Interactive Thursday COMPLETE!

First off...thanks to all of you who responded to my request for HELP! I sometimes have far too many ideas that I can't nail anything down. I really looked at everyones opinions, saw a lot that I loved, priced the fabric and realized some of the fabric I just couldnt afford. Who knew some fabric cost like $12 a yard not including shipping!
So I decided on two fabrics that I already had in mind from the beginning but was so excited that LINDSEY liked them too:) So here it is the big reveal!
BEFORE


AFTER


I like the idea of natural wood with a little technology kick:)


Can you tell who is who?





I love my Caleb who is the thinker, the studier, the big brother and also loves saying "To the Rescue"

I love my Jack...My little man who lights up the room with his smile, will do anything for a laugh, and tries to repeat everything his big brother says and does!

They both have the biggest hearts and I love being a part of their lives!

4 comments:

Amy Tromans said...

Super cute! I love it!

Britt@artbybritt said...

So cute! Way to go!! Such a fun project, and I love the result.

hestermom said...

You are so creative Cristin, and you have such a talent. Great job! We have been working on some projects here too, and I have found that my creative "eyes" are bigger than my work ethic. =) Luckily, my husband is the opposite.

Lindsey said...

Yeah! So cute! :)