Tuesday, September 01, 2009
Alright...Alright...Keep Your Pants On!
So here's the thing, lately, well when I say lately I mean the last like 4 months, Jackson has been disrobing in bed and wetting himself all over the sheets. As cute as the first couple incidences were....It's not cute anymore. In the last two weeks I have had to change the sheets about a dozen times!! We do our best to make sure he is always in footed PJ's at bedtime (but somehow he still gets them down his pants),we never let him sleep in just his diaper anymore and we have taken all forms of discipline with this naked monster but he is pretty determined to show his shame! I have even taken his sheets off, put him to sleep and found him naked on rubber sheets, sleeping in a puddle of you know what! NASTY!! This kid is a dirty monkey and we are about to start implementing duck tape into our daily routine!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't have to clean it up... so, it's still kind of cute to me. We will expect some duct tape pictures for sure!!
Have you tried sipping the Pjs up in the back? I have heard of parents doing that for this very reason.
Still funny thoug
I like the zipping up the back idea, have you tried it and did it work? Mom
Oh, now I see why you were on your way to buying duct tape anyway...we have it for you BTW
Anna and Sarah were notorious nudies. Packaging tape worked better than duct tape. I never felt right about it, but it was the only thing that worked.
Post a Comment