Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Daddy's Day Off!










So this weekend was a little hectic but "Praise the Lord" John was able to have Monday off (Happy B-day Debbie)! So we took full advantage of the day and spent good quality time together:) Spent the morning in the creek, then Caleb was able to show daddy his "swimmin skills" at swim class, and honestly that was the best he has EVER DONE! He went underwater and everything! Then after WE ALL got naps we headed to Ventura for a little dinner at the beach. Really great way to end the weekend!

3 comments:

shannon dawn said...

I love love love the pictures momma! :)
so fun day my cute famliy

Anonymous said...

I love your family! I soooo wish we lived closer to each other and could go on fun adventures together all the time.

Anonymous said...

Come see us...we can have fun here too! Mom