Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Best Idea EVER!

So I have been wanting to do this for a really long time but not having my own place and wanting to do it in a "big way" makes it tricky...so I have stalled for a while, but last week my friend just so happened to invite me to one and after going I got pumped on the idea! CLOTHING SWAPS!!!
Why do we not do this all the time??
We all go through our closets, pull out any clothes, shoes, accesories, jewlery etc.. and we all bring it to one place! We sort it all out and then its a FREE FOR ALL!!! So fun! We all walk away spending nothing, walking away with something and hopefully getting rid of a lot:)
SO IT IS ON! My friend shannon and I will be contacting you all soon and letting you know when and where ...SO START COLLECTING! I'd even like to do a kids section too:) I want to invite everyone I know and then encourage you all to invite 5 or more friends. We may have a small charge so as to raise money for a cause as well but again we'll keep you posted! SO EXCITED...SO MUCH FUN!

this is just the flyer from the last one:)

3 comments:

Kristen Plum said...

oh yes I'm in

hestermom said...

Okay, I'm game! Let me know if you need help!

Provl8dy said...

Count me in!