
Okay so I can't tell you how many people have told me about this book! I have been wanting so desperately to read it but I also have about 20 books on my "man when I get a chance I've got to read that book" list. But Crazy Love is on audio and is free to download this month and I thought to myself "Self...you spend a lot of time in the car...why not get it on audio and listen to it?" So I have officially downloaded it and I am encouraging all of you to do the same (hey its free, why not) then we can chat about it:) let me know if you downloaded it or if you already read it! Can't wait.
If you wanna find out more about the book itself...Click on my post Title and it will take you to "Crazy Love" official website:)
2 comments:
CRISTIN!!! You are so awesome. This book has been on my list for quite some time as well, but haven't just haven't been able to get a copy yet. Anyhow, I have forgotten to check christianaudio's free book for a couple of months, and Ben was in need of some listening material for night shift this week. Perfect timing. Thank you Jesus!! Hope you enjoy it!
it is the most eye opening book and will push you to change things in your life that you have never thought about. When you are done with it, you should read "do Hard Things" :)
Post a Comment