It started with Thursday Evening-John and I put the boys to bed early (they've had colds) and we went out for dessert and great conversation. We spoke of his desires and passions, inspirations that God has been giving him and the peace for these next few steps we are about to take! It got me pumped:)He always brings me back to the bigger picture and reminding me of having an eternal perspective!
Friday- we were able to spend the evening with some amazing friends. We had dinner, put the kids to bed, shared some dessert, then took the truck out to the lake and just had fellowship under the stars. Shared what God's doing and what we are all learning! A much needed moment for John and I!!!
Saturday morning - we went garage saling with Grammy and Papa and found some amazing finds!! Got home and got packed up to head to ventura where we spent some time at our little friend Ben's B-day party. Another nice time to fellowship with good friends:)
Then it was off to a women's swim party for our church. I got to swim "empty handed" with amazing ladies from the church, laugh, pray and I even had the privilege of sharing with them about "Lies that I choose to believe about myself". There are just so many it was hard to pick one:)
Then from there I headed home and it was off to our good friends house for a BBQ and a huge rock band party! I don't think we have ever had that much fun together:) We were all kareoking and rocking out and all the kids had a blast!
4AM this morning -Reality hit and Jackson woke up with the stomach flu! Back to the grind but boy was the last two days exactly what I needed:)
Please pray for little Jack! I have the hardest time watching my little ones go through this. It breaks my heart seeing there little bodies be so uncomfortable and in so much pain:(
5 comments:
Thank you Cristin, for your honesty. I am sure we have all been, are, or will be soon, where you are. I will be praying for you and loving you. I agree, God has some great and wonderful plans for you, the waiting can be very hard!!! We love you guys. And I am so sorry about Jack, it is never fun to see a tiny human throwing up.
Well, sweetie now I know why you haven't been able to call me back! Busy weekend and now lit'l Jack! I'm so glad it was a fun weekend...that you and John had time together as well! I love you guys and know God does have a great plan for you both! Call when you can...love, Mom
We will be praying for you guys.
I LOVE that strawberry shortcake! We went there on Saturday night!
feel better Jack!
Praying for your little man to feel better and praising God for a weekend of getting "recharged."
We love you guys!
Post a Comment