Monday, August 06, 2012

TEETH

Oh my, never did I think I would be posting about our poor lil boys teeth, but man have they gone through a lot already and burned a hole in this poor families pocket. I was shocked when I recently took the boys in for x-rays and cleaning only to find that both the boys had 8 cavities and that Jack would have to have an extraction! I was flabbergasted. John and I didn't have cavities till we were 20 years old and we take pretty good care of the boys teeth, so we never expected to get that news. Little did I know just how important flossing was at this age cause each cavity was in a spot that a toothbrush could never get to. Our boys were troopers through their apts. Daddy took Caleb to both of his cause I wasn't sure what to expect and was not sure if I could handle it emotionally. But both times he came back completely loopy and very entertaining. Jackson giggled through his tooth extraction, which the nurse said she had never seen before. That laughing gas really does the trick.
On top of that Caleb has lost another two teeth since these apts. I cant believe how big he is getting!

No comments: