Thursday, May 17, 2012

Chocolate or Strawberry!

We took the boys to our ultrasound last month. We were able to go to the specialist and get a nice thorough scan of everything! The baby was nice and healthy and there were no visible signs of worry or concern! PRAISE GOD! We asked the ultrasound tech to write the name of the baby down in an envelope! and we took off with the boys to be completely surprised together!

6 comments:

familyhammond said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Thank you sooo much for sharing this special moment. I have tears of joy for you all and am so excited for you. :D

Anonymous said...

I made Christy come watch with me so I could share the experience with someone!! Awesome, amazing! So happy for you!

Tami Rutledge

Kathllen Bowcock said...

Boys! I am balling! What a blessing. Yea for babies!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing this special moment with all of us. Made my day!

Justin said...

Holy Crap I love you guys. Seriously....a lot. And I am so excited for Baby Harrell.

Dylan Hollinger said...

This is so cool! Everything is better with milkshakes :) personally I like strawberry better but in your case I'd be overjoyed with chocolate just the same. Congratulations! Hope to see you 5 soon!

Anonymous said...

Crying over a milkshake!... and I already knew the outcome even. What a precious memory captured for all time. LOVE IT!! Love you guys! --Grammie