But within a week I purchased an amazing camera, for a very cheap price from an awesome friend and a couple days later our amazing friends decided to just purchase us a new video camera! What??!
So the last T-ball game, I was able to capture these super great pictures! I hope to get to know the camera a little more and get better at it but thus far I am super pleased with it. And Ill get to use our new video camera at the next game and capture the hilarious moments of Jackson and the fast action moments of Caleb. I am treasuring all of these moments in my heart but now I also get to treasure great pictures and videos for a long time!
Caleb won the MVP ball that night "Biggest Slugger" He knocked one out into center field that knocked Daddy, the pitcher, off his feet!!
1 comment:
Yaaay!! I wish SOOO bad we could see one of these games live, but we're so thankful for the pictures and soon-to-come videos. So fun!
Go team, Go!! Love, Grammie
Post a Comment