The teams all get called out then they call out the players individually. They let the bigs guys go first then when they are called out there they create a tunnel for all the T-Ball players to run through and get high fives from the players! This did not bode well for Caleb. I told him I'd hold his hand and run with him but he SCREAMED as we began running. I realized just how scared he was, so we turned around and headed back.
Daddy had a long talk with him and asked him why he couldn't do it and Caleb's response was "Im Shy!" which is hard to argue with but Daddy shared with him that his team needs him out there and that being on a team means doing your best and being together.
So we convinced him to head back out there for the relay race and he did great!






No comments:
Post a Comment