We signed Caleb up last week and he is really excited but not nearly as much as daddy! The next day we took Caleb out to practice and the two of them had a blast! Caleb seemed to really enjoy it but we are trying to decide if it was the game itself or all the one on one time with daddy he was getting. Needless to say daddy has already said, "Im preparing myself for when he says he doesn't like it, but this one may hurt a little." Dad can take or leave most sports but he is pretty attached to baseball. He signed up to be an assistant coach which should be really fun for both of them!
We are all really excited about the upcoming season!



Brother has become a really good cheerleader.....no he will not be taking up that as a sport!
2 comments:
Okay, we will start praying now that he WILL love it, and/or that Daddy will be okay if its not to be. at least for now. Absolutely love the pics! Make sure we all get to see some video of all the action again too please. Can't wait! --Grammie
I agree! I loved the pictures and the post. I hope he likes it. I'm not going to lie. If I have a little boy, I hope he's a baseball boy.
P.S. - Love the blog! I always enjoy checking out what you have and looking at your pictures. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment