so here is a recap of this last month
we celebrated the new year with "FRIENDS"!!

Family from Texas came into town for a weekend:)

Celebrated Aunti Cays Bday a little early

We started home schoolin and Caleb is doing amazing!! He reads and writes and loves every minute of it!
Caleb went into his room one night and came out with this!! Daddy and I couldn't be prouder! We love watching our boys use their imagination and create new things!


went to the beach in the middle of january!
mommy gave jack a makeover...daddy was not to thrilled
Momma got to celebrate her bday with sweet friends!!
Caleb is starting Tee Ball and got his team name and #
Daddy is not too thrilled

4 comments:
So when does the T ball games actually start? Love his expressions! Jack is such a crack up with the lips and the make up. So funny. So what is Caleb reading and writing? I'm so excited that he is so studious. That's so neat.
Love, Susan
Ok so what's the team name? Did I miss it? It was a crazy month...will February be different? I think you guys are always busy. Great pictures!
That was Anna's and Sarah's first team name too!! It must be tradition.
That was Anna's and Sarah's first team name too!! It must be tradition.
Post a Comment