So here is a short recap of our summer!
Every Thursday we have our good friends the Marshalls come over and play! They boys love spending time with them!

We did some blueberry picking at Underwood farms!


Went on a lot of Trolley rides with friends this summer!
Got all dressed up with no where to go





lots of eating!!
Making new AMAZING friends!

Found a fun new place to play called "Ojai Kids Club" and have been going at least once a week!


went to the beach with friends!


Did arts and crafts with pudding...then finished it off!





Played games as a family!

Like I said, the pictures I have taken this summer are few and far between but we have had such a busy summer that time just got away from us!
I'll do better, I promise!
1 comment:
I can't believe how the boys have grown. They look so happy and well cared for. How I'd love to be able to drop in and play with these two whenever I wanted to. Give them a hug for Grammie and tell them I love them, (Papa too). We've got to get that web-cam up and running! Love, Susan
Post a Comment