Thursday, April 15, 2010

Preparing.....

Daddy and I are headed off to Uganda next week and as we have been preparing for our time away I am doing my best to stop and enjoy every moment with the boys. Oh how I will miss them but comforted knowing that they will be having such a sweet time with my mother and my sister. They are so excited about staying there and I could not be more grateful!
This week has been all about them for me....
walks to downtown, stopping at the candy store, parks, painting, trips to the mall (they love the mall), holding hands, singing songs, praying, mud pies, snuggling, reading, wrestling....everything I have been doing I am trying as best to do in slow motion.
Capturing it all, "soaking it all in":) , I will miss them so dearly but my prayer has been for me to be so overwhelmed with what God is doing in Uganda that I will not be dwelling on them, counting down the days, or wishing I could be near them....I want to be so focused on God's will and purpose in Uganda and not to miss out on any opportunity while I am there.
They are my greatest joy and I cannot wait for our reunion when we get back!!
I miss them already....is that possible?









No comments: