Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hello?

So my friend Brittany posted this on her blog and I thought it was kinda cool so I thought I'd check it out. It lets you see how many visits you get a day and where in the World people are checking it! Its pretty neat except...now it has me wondering "Who are you?"
I'm seeing visits in places where I'm not sure if I know anybody:) haha
(shout out to Katina in Shymkent, Kazakhstan "Holla")
If you read this message, can you please leave a comment or "Join" my blog? Just curious who is out there?
If you don't have a "yahoo/google" account...you just need to create an email name and password, it's not too hard, and you dont have to have a blog or create a blog to "join" others. Just sign up real quick then leave a comment letting me know who you are and where you are from? And I totally understand if you are too embarrassed to admit that you check my blog, it's kinda embarrassing!
I am just so grateful that people genuinely care and love our family enough to check up on us from time to time:) thanks for reading!
....Here, I'll even go first!
Locations of visitors to this page

8 comments:

harrells said...

Cristin -Ventura, CA
Yes...that's right... I read my own blog...It's fascinating stuff:)

Lindsey said...

If it weren't for you, I would never have any comments left on my blog. I love keeping up with what you are up to via blogging! I added the map thingie to my blog too. I bet I have lurkers who just haven't become a follower or who never comment too. Oh, and by the way, the calendar you have in the video you recently posted is the same one I use in my classroom! It's awesome! :)

Lindsey- Newbury Park, CA

Britt@artbybritt said...

Isn't this so fun?? I took the map from someone who doesn't know I read their blog... so funny that now it's getting passed all around! :)

Oh, and I'm Brittany - Seattle, WA!

Just a thought... said...

Jods...Ventura, CA. Ya my map shows followers in countries where I am sure they do not speak English...wish it showed who and specifically where.

Anonymous said...

Hey it's us in Porterville, CA I love your blog...Haven't read it since your love letter from John...that blew my mind and your dad's.:) Love, Mom

Julie said...

¡Holá me gusta ler tús cuentos de tu familía! Me llamo Julía y espero que todos estan bien.

Julie said...

Haha! Just thought I'd bring some ethnicity to your blog!

JennyDilbeck said...

I read your blog and it brings a smile to my face every time I do! I love your family and your boys are too much!