Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Water Baby
Caleb is taking his first official swim lessons this week! I was able to find a lady up here in Ojai "Miss Tammy"! She is great with him. Today was his third day and he still has his phobias but he is doing so good! He blows bubbles completely under water and is learning his "swimming arms" and "kick kick kicks". I am very proud of him! I know we won't see a pro by the end of the week but I think we will have a little one who is way more comfortable in the pool. Oh Yeah, Jack is such a good cheerleader! He sits and claps and cheers for him...Caleb loves it!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yea! swim lessons are so fun! So glad he's loving it!
Yay Caleb!!!
The boys are so darn cute! :) How was the run? I am so impressed!
The boys are getting so big! Cute pictures too!
Post a Comment