Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Can you smell it?

Oh my word! so I had heard Jack whining a little during his nap and I was on my way to sneak him out of the room before he woke Caleb up when I began to smell it...it was stronger then usual... rancid if you will...I opened the doors and to my dismay!
Oh SNAP??!!!




what did I do first of course run and get my camera...I am the sickest mom but it was a moment I wanted to remember! Caleb never did anything like this and although I threw up in my mouth a little bit (jk)...this is what I have been waiting for. I think I have watched far too much of America's Funniest Home Videos!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

EWWWW!!! The girls used to do that and I just about lost my head EVERY time. We did lots of hosing off back then. ACK!

Amy Tromans said...

Jack should get together with Cadence. Gross! Good thing your boys only poop once a week, right?!

Kristen Plum said...

oh no! I would have DIED!

Anonymous said...

OK that's just gross...please don't take pictures of that again! Mom

Just a thought... said...

"you put your poopy on!" oh sorry Plum family joke!

Kelly said...

HAHA!! I'm sorry I just have to laugh! I'm just glad it's not me...That was no fun at all:) But you and I are just alike, first things first...get the camera. One day you can show him the pictures and tell him how nasty he was:)!!

Provl8dy said...

Only a mother can find that entertaining. (dry heave, dry heave)Laughing with you. :)