Monday, May 11, 2009

My Sis has Da Hook-ups!

So for those of you that don't know my big sis Corban is roomates with Switchfoots photographer. He travels with them on tour and photgraphs their albums. Last week corban got to style their new album! Well friday night me and the my boys went to porterville to stay the weekend with family for mother's day and switchfoot was playing in Visalia(like 20 minutes away) Corban was able to get us free tickets which was a treat but when we got there we were met by a guy with backstage passes/after party access. We got to watch Switchfoot perform (caylynn, my little sis, loves them) then we headed over to a local coffee shop for a catered food and a private show of Jon Foreman's stuff I really love his solo music). It turned out to be a way better night then I thought :) Thanks Sis!

3 comments:

hestermom said...

So awesome!

Anonymous said...

How fun it was...I only had to plug my ears with the cheering crowd. The after party was so nice and relaxing...great time with my girls, minus sweet Corban who was greatly missed...next time. Maybe I'll learn the lyrics by the next Switchfoot concert! Mom

Provl8dy said...

I love the pic of your mom with her ears plugged. LOL How fun it must be to have all the "Poorboy" gals together. Glad you had a great time.