Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Mom! I love you and I am so glad we were all able to share this weekend with you! I hope you know how much we love you and appreciate everything you have done for us.
The many diapers you've changed, the spankings you had to give (though they never did hurt:), the boos boos you've kissed, taking care of every pet we owned (including the 28 cats), praying with me on my bed when I accepted Jesus, the boxes you've had to pack everytime we moved :), always making our new house a home, video taping our music videos and fashion shows, making dresses for our many formal dances, teaching three girls about our changing bodies:), crying and praying with us when things were hard, every meal, every dish cleaned, every window washed! Thank you! You are not only a great mom but an amazing friend! I love you and I stand up and call you Blessed (prov31:28)
More pics to come from this weekend!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you sweetie, I don't always feel good about my mothering. Any encouragement from you guys is very appreciated! I love you too and think you're a better mom than I know you learned not only what, but what not to do. Great shots, better than mine! It was the best gift ever...just having you all here! Mom