We had a great day together as a family and it feels so good to have our daddy home. The boys (especially Caleb) were unusually happy! Caleb kept saying all day ,"I love Daddy", "I am so glad he is home"! He even thanked God during his prayer tonight at dinner for bringing daddy home. Boys need their dads:)
Thursday, April 30, 2009
He's Home!
John arrived home about 8pm last night and we couldn't be happier. I video taped the boys seeing him for the first time...it was so sweet! we made a sign and greeted him at the door but the boys couldn't contain themselves. They ran outside and went running to him. We settled in and he pulled out the gifts...the boys love them!






We had a great day together as a family and it feels so good to have our daddy home. The boys (especially Caleb) were unusually happy! Caleb kept saying all day ,"I love Daddy", "I am so glad he is home"! He even thanked God during his prayer tonight at dinner for bringing daddy home. Boys need their dads:)
We had a great day together as a family and it feels so good to have our daddy home. The boys (especially Caleb) were unusually happy! Caleb kept saying all day ,"I love Daddy", "I am so glad he is home"! He even thanked God during his prayer tonight at dinner for bringing daddy home. Boys need their dads:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment