Tuesday, March 03, 2009

how does time goes so fast?

so it's been a while since I have posted anything but time just seems to get away from me and I can't seem to catch up! Family is doing great! Boys are growing all the time, caleb has officially turned 3! I cannot believe the things he says and how quickly he is learning... he is so fun to be around and I love how much he wants to spend time with me and john.

John's job is going great! God continues to provide for us! And as we begin to discuss and pray what God has for our future we trust that He is Good and that as long as we give Him all the glory and honor, we will be walking in His light.

We have been able to spend a lot of time with family and friends! we had the privilege of going to a Chris Tomlin concert (thank you lawheads), had friends over for dinner (went for a joy ride in our carseats), I was able to have a slumber party with some 16 year old friends of mine (hey, I'll take what I can get), and lots of playdates and trips to the Library.




we were able to take a family hike this saturday, which I think we will be planning on doing once a month. It was so nice to be out together and praising God for all He has made!


we have had lots of silly moments these past couple weeks....



and also some really beautiful moments that makes us stop, take a breathe and praise our Heavenly Father for His many blessings!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff! Maybe we can hike with you in a few weeks!