So no baby yet but a lot of close calls. Wednesday John and i spent the day working on getting this baby out. We went for a morning walk at the beach, then ran a few errands around town. I got home and took Castor Oil, which I have heard induces labor. Two hours later I felt nauseous but was having pretty strong contractions, they soon went away so I decided to scrub the bathroom floors and clean house. After all that was finished we met up with Lauren at the beach for our 2nd walk of the day. When I got home from that I had some very strong contractions for about an hour. We decided to call family to warn them, and we starting timing them. They were about 5 to 8 minutes apart and lasting about a minute long. I was told that if you get up and walk around or change your position and they go away that means that they are braxton hicks or false labor, so I did that and sure enough they went away :( So yesterday I went about my normal routine. I woke up and did some yoga, Caleb and I went to swim class at the YMCA, then we went to Church for a couple hours. This morning is our doctors appointment and I am really curious as to what she will discover. I am praying that all of this is just slow labor and that by the time I am in full labor it will go fairly quickly, but not too quick. I want to get to the hospital in time and I would love for my family to be there. My mom lives about 3 hours away!
Keep us in your prayers!
1 comment:
Thanks for explaining what a Braxton Hicks contraction is. That would have been helpful a month ago. I can't wait for Action Jackson Harrell to get here. Please give me a call when he decides to stop being lazy.
Post a Comment