I thought it only appropriate to give Jack a little segment on his style and artistry.
Jack is one unique little mister.
HE LOVES:
....to wear PJ's all evening, then when its time for bed, he gets dressed for the next day: hat, shoes and all so that he is ready to go!
...to pick peaches off our tree and watch the clouds make cool shapes, be still my heart!
....puzzles, playdoh and modeling clay
( this is his "pants store")
.... to dress himself in all sorts of outfits and then go show his friends around the neighborhood.
.....posing for pictures
..... making people laugh
......His Momma! He is a total momma's boy

and Music





1 comment:
So glad you got this done before the new "little mister" arrives. He is such a personality, so like his Mom...maybe less intense. Can't wait to meet the new addition. I hope you get a chance to post the baby shower pictures too. I love your sweet family, the boys are the best little guys I know. No grandma could be prouder! Love you, Cracker Nessa
Post a Comment