Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we went to my Aunt and Uncle house!
We all brought sides to share and had nice dinner outside. Then the kids and I made crafts, played hide and seek and put glue on our hands. It was a nice time with family but we headed home a little early so I could rest up before I ventured off for my first official "Black Friday" at 9pm. What was I thinking?













We have so much to be thankful for this year! Two amazing healthy boys, one sweet little babe in heaven waiting for us, Grandmas and Grandpas, Great Grandmas and Grandpas, Aunt and Uncles, Cousins to play with, an awesome church body, super cool friends, an amazing neighborhood, freedom to worship or God, freedom to teach my kids at home, a roof over our heads, food on the table, transportation, clothes on our back, a family who loves each other, A God who listens, who is active in our lives, who answer prayers, WHO LIVES and who has given us the greatest gift: eternal life through Jesus Christ our LORD!

1 comment:

Matt Brumage, KOTR SOTK said...

And pie, don't forget the pie. Thank you Jesus for pie, all of them.