We started school this year! And it has been a lot of fun!
Caleb is at Valley Oak Charter where he gets to take
Recycling, Creative Painting, and Kite FLying and Airplane Making, which has been a ton of fun!

But most of our school is done at home. We have a butterfly garden right now that we are studying. We are doing "Sing Spell Read and Write", as well as basic math and learning a little about our country ie: Statue of Liberty, American Flag, PLedge of Allegiance
So far Kindergarten has been a ton of fun! Im dreading the upcoming years and the pressure to do work that I personally dont wanna do, but as of right now! I love coloring, reading books, learning our days of the week, watching butterflies grow, addition and subtraction and answering questions that I KNOW HOW TO ANSWER:) Caleb is crazy smart and is always learning quickly and Jackson is right behind! I have been blown away by Jacksons ability to pick up what we are doing and love it! He writes well, is learning subtraction and loves being a part of school. I am so proud of both my boys and have been beyond blessed by watching my boys "GET IT", it truly makes my day!
1 comment:
Enjoy each season - in the blink of an eye you will look up and see a Third grader across the table from you practicing his cursive, discussing Ancient Greece government and its relation to American politics. True story. ;)
Post a Comment