Monday, May 09, 2011

EASTER 2011

Easter morning we woke up and gathered in mommy and daddy's bed for easter baskets. We played for the morning then headed to church for an easter egg hunt! Caleb did great! He won a bunch of prizes, Jack on the other hand. I don't where it came from but he got a little overwhelmed and froze up, he got two eggs that morning but only because Mr Tobin put them in there for him!
After church we headed to Grandma's for lunch, games, croquet and more easter egg hunts! We had a great easter.























That evening Caleb, Auntie Coco and Jack were munchin on carrots. When they were done I heard a scream and a "MOMMY!!" in shear horror. I looked over and Caleb said " I LOST MY TOOF!!" we were all completely shocked. The blood freaked him out so daddy had to take him alone in the bathroom to calm him down and clean him up! When he got out he said it just fell right out after eating carrots! He did say that it was wiggling for a couple days before but NEVER told us! We had no idea! so funny but definitely the best way for Caleb to loose his first...quick, drama free!

No comments: