Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Family Time

Life has been busy and will continue to be probably until daddy comes back from Uganda in June.
So we have been trying desperately to make sure we get our time in together just the 4 of us. The last two days have been exactly what we have needed.
Last night we had dinner, had some scooter races then headed to the church for some Tball fun! both the boys did amazing!! Jack loves to learn and Caleb is getting better and better every time we are out there!!
we rode our scooters a little more, swung on the swings and played with bubbles till the sun went down!










The next day I got to take the boys to the park where we played at the playground, had a little picnic, took home some tadpoles.
I treasure these moments and fight for them. I love my lil men and don't want life to fly by too fast.








No comments: