I love watching Caleb improve. I love watching him learn, I love watching him hit, run, catch. He is getting to be so big and I just am so proud of the little dude he is becoming!
sorry for the sound
love his smile the whole race!
Caleb's best friend joe Jack's Girl
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have this goofy grin the whole time I watch these. I don't realize it till I get to the lat pic. Love, love, love them. Caleb is improving with each game, isn't he? So fun! LOVE the pics of Jack and Kirstiana-- so cute together. Thank you, Cristin! --Susan
1 comment:
I have this goofy grin the whole time I watch these. I don't realize it till I get to the lat pic. Love, love, love them. Caleb is improving with each game, isn't he? So fun! LOVE the pics of Jack and Kirstiana-- so cute together. Thank you, Cristin! --Susan
Post a Comment