Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3rd tball game

It seems as though I might have deleted the videos/pictures from the second game on my camera before uploading to the computer:( It was a great game!
But I am so glad I captured this game! Caleb hit off the pitcher twice this game. He got to play against his friend Wesley and Tony on the other team. He sang songs, danced and twirled, and even had some serious self control as he had to pee for a whole inning! We had a great cheer section come out and love on him and our family! He did great and I'm one proud momma!


1st hit of the season, off the pitcher!


sorry for the sound. I just loved watching him out there in his own little world


big hitter AGAIN!


If you listen really closely he is singing the ABC's out there!


Love the look he gives us when he runs by!!


Thanks to our giant fan base on the bleachers. It means a lot to him to have friends come out and cheer him on!





he had to pee so bad!
the picture is not super great but you can see this poor lil guy holding it in!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing, I'm cheering and just having a blast at the game. Almost as good as being there myself. Almost. (Don't apologize, I love hearing you and John on these videos too.) Tell him Grammie and Papa are so proud of him! Is Jackson getting excited about playing? --Susan

nessarichgirl said...

This grandma so so proud and so amazed by the skill and happiness I see in that boy! So different from the soccer season! So great, so funny and so glad I get to see him play in a couple of weeks!