Sunday, January 02, 2011

December Recap!

Man...December came and went so fast. I found no time and no desire to get on the computer to update our blog, read blogs, check email etc... just too many other fun things to do so I thought I would try to recap as much as possible

Lots of hot coco and popcorn this month

Christmas tree lighting at Ojai Valley Inn

Christmas Performances ....some gone wrong.....


Some gone really wrong....


we watched a lot of ELF




Made some awesome ginger bread houses




Christmas Tree Lane! Always a treat:) The boys love it more and more every year







Puddle Jumpin





great friends invited us to knott's berry farm! The boys had a blast!!




Boy Band shot!




Super fun Christmas parties!


Lots of Craft time that turned into face drawings:) Jack did that all on his own




We had a wonderful December. Truly blessed to spend it with friends and family! And look forward to all God has in store for next year!

2 comments:

kristina said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Caleb in his jean jacket in front of the lights. Classic kid at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

fun pictures I hadn't seen...better shots of similar poses...I just talked to you on the phone! So glad you do this...it's wonderful. Mom