Sunday, November 14, 2010

every vote counts

The boys room is my new project....
I am in need to decide what fabric I want to make their bedding as well as window coverings. I have some ideas and inspirations to go off of but thought it would be fun to see what others think. I don't care if the boys bedding matches...it would be fun if it didnt.

My question is what fabrics to use for bedding which one for curtains?


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

I think the plaid idea is fun and timeless. Very boy and yet they wont grow out of it. I know that as soon as I post this Im gonna have an epiphany or find another fabric I love...but for now....what do you think? let me know!

4 comments:

Amy Tromans said...

#5

Anonymous said...

Definitely # 1... from Marcus and I :)

kristina said...

I like #5 too

Anonymous said...

I like the black/white idea. It would really look good if you could pick a great color for the walls to enhance the black/white theme.(You are allowed to paint, aren't you? Can't remember.) You could make your curtains out of #2 with a strip of the #3 at the bottom. And then make a reversible blanket with #2 on one side and #3 on the other side. --Just another idea. Love, Susan