
Quotes we never wanna forget
#1
While eating breakfast with the boys:
Daddy: "Do you guys know that God gave you to mommy and me as a very special present? You guys are a gift to us from God. Cool, huh?"
Jackson: "Yeah...Jesus just opened the box, and it was me."
#2
In the car yesterday
Daddy to Caleb: "....and there is nothing you could ever do to make us stop loving you!"
Caleb: " .......I really wanna see an eagle!"
#3
While finishing 'Beauty and the Beast':
Mommy: "Caleb, are you going to find a princess one day when you grow up? ....... get your hands out of your pants."
#4
best part of tonight....
Caleb: "Raphael...I love you!"
Jackson:" I love you too Leonardo!"
then they held hands and continued trick or treating down the street. Most sensitive, loving Ninja turtles I have ever seen:)
#5
After reading David and Goliath:
Daddy: "Caleb, what would you do if a giant warrior came up to you and said 'Fight me!'?
Caleb: "I - I - I would just get my Ninja Turtle sword and smack him in the face!"
#6
Daddy (talking with Caleb): "So what's it called when we disobey God? It starts with and 's'. Ssssss...."
Caleb: "Sssss....sweat!"
#7
"Jack, is there pee in the back of your Tonka truck?"
Jack: "No...I just dumped it out."
#8
Daddy: "Alright, Caleb. So when you're out on the soccer field today, you need to run as fast as you can and get the ball and pass it around and try and kick it in the net! You need to try hard, run fast, and get that ball, okay?"
Caleb: "What kind of animals love apples?..."
#9
Caleb to Jack: "Go get some undies on! This is freaking me out!"
#10
went camping in Tahoe all last week. Favorite part: Caleb calling it "Lake Costco" for the first half of the trip...
#11
Daddy: "Hey boys, do you like my haircut?"
Caleb: "Yeah, I love it! It looks like Elton!"
#12
Daddy: "Caleb, 11 more night nights until we go camping at Lake Tahoe! Are you excited?"
Caleb: "Yeah...can I climb a pinecone tree?"
Daddy: "No."
Caleb: "Can I ride a bear?"
Daddy: "No."
Caleb: *sigh* "You wanna just hit some bears with sticks? It'll be fun!"
Daddy: *sigh*
#13
Caleb asked Daddy tonight if we could leave and go worship God at church. Most parents would be thrilled...I knew what he really meant: "Daddy, can you please get me out of cleaning the house?"
#14
Caleb just called me "Mr. Daddy"... I run a tight ship.
#15
Hanging with the boys, listening to Creedence on vinyl...
Daddy: "Caleb, this band is called Creedence Clearwater Revival...but you can just call them Creedence."
Caleb: "I want to call them Kiki!"
#16
was just sitting on the couch with Caleb, playing my guitar. I asked: "Caleb, do you like it when daddy plays the guitar?" Caleb: "Hmmm...I'm gonna go get my fishy toy."
#17
Caleb just came up to me with two swords and a starfish..."Look daddy, I have a starfish! Wanna fight?"
1 comment:
Love it!
Post a Comment