I decided a while back that I was ready to redo our living room. Most of our stuff was purchased at a garage sale or made for us so it's a little modge podged together. I thought it would be fun to make things little more cohesive and modernize some of our vintage stuff. Don't get me wrong I LOVE VINTAGE and I want all my stuff pre used. It's cheaper and way more fun - kinda like Pheobe, I want all my stuff to have a story ("Friends" reference)
But thought it would be fun for an updo in the house.....
Looks great Cristin! You have an amazing eye, and you are very talented at repurposing!! I am surprised you didn't get into reupholstering!!! Maybe next time. =)
3 comments:
Looks great Cristin! You have an amazing eye, and you are very talented at repurposing!! I am surprised you didn't get into reupholstering!!! Maybe next time. =)
I absolutely LOVE!
-Kristen
Ahhh, the mirror looks FANTASTIC!!
Post a Comment