

still totally disinterested but he tried a lot harder this week:)
He likes to make sure he is in the back of the group, herding the sheep! (sheep= those who choose to follow the crowd, instead of being their own player) caleb is such an individual, he goes against the grain!
He is checking the wind resistance in hopes that when he gets the ball he will know which direction to pass it
He is over it!
4 comments:
Awww, the Grammie in me wants to rescue him and take him somewhere, anywhere else. But I know this is good for him. I love hearing you and John shouting on all of these. Thank you for posting these games, it makes us feel like we are there. Love, Susan
HAhaha!!! That's awesome! That's how Jonah was his first year of tee ball!
I'm pretty sure that the pic where Caleb is covering his face is when his Daddy told him to watch the ball! He's so cute! Gotta love 5 yr old's soccer...
Oops, forgot to sign...Debbie.
P.S. Joe was pretty funny too, trying to find sweat to corroborate that he was hot!
Post a Comment