Happy Anniversary HUBBY!
I cannot believe the journey, the laughter, the tears, the joys, the heartaches, the fun, the trials, the mountain tops, the storms, the beauty, the minefields, the blessings, the peace, the chaos, the adventures we have taken together these last 8 years. As we continue on this pilgrimage through this earth I am so grateful to spend my days with you:) I remember when we were dating and the many conversations we had about our future....never could we have comprehended all that God had in store for us and I look forward to Him continuing to challenge and equip us for years ahead!
I love you, I respect, I am blessed to be near you.
Thank for you for being my best friend, my shoulder, my encourager, my sanity, my lobster! I LOVE YOU
I look forward to the rest of my days here on this earth to be right by your side!
2 comments:
Absolute sweetness.
I love it. Congrats! What song is that?
-KRisten
Post a Comment