I know they will be well taken care of but I will miss them way too much. But I am so looking forward for an opportunity to Go, Serve, Be used (oh what a privilege), Love on other women, be challenged, stretched, humbled, pour myself out in hopes that he will fill me completely! Come back CHANGED!
Pray for us! Pray for our team! Pray for God to begin equipping us and preparing us for the next few weeks. Pray for the funds to flow quickly and for His hand to be upon every step of this trip!
We will be having a fundraiser this next week and our hope is for our group to raise some much needed funds!!
We are so grateful for Dominic's willingness to serve us in this way!
If there are any readers out there we would love nothing more than for you to come to this event:)
No comments:
Post a Comment