I actually had a pretty good time at the convention and we brought back a ton of SWAG for the boys:)
The boys had an amazing week with Auntie Cay, Cracker Nessa, and Grandpa. It was good practice for April when John and I go to Uganda. They had so much fun that they didnt want to come home! Which didnt hurt my feelings one bit, I was just so relieved that they had such a blast! THANKS AGAIN!!
John and I had the Best week ever! Our trip was so fun together. We just had an awesome time reconnecting and feeling like a couple again. I guess you dont realize how much little ones preoccupy your life. It just felt good to be human for a week and just focus on eachother. We also had a blast with our friends the Clarks and the Kresges (johns bosses).
We have amazing friends in Vegas who were able to find us tickets to "La Reve" this beautiful show that is performed in water. So we went to the 9:30pm showing of that the first night!
The second night John and I got dressed up and headed over to Paris to have a VERY FANCY dinner at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant. Our dinner overlooked the Belagio where they perform water shows every 15 mintues. So fun!
Then those same friends got all of us front row seats to "Blue Man Group". AMAZING! Such a fun show. I left my camera that night but got a poster pic of them:)
Wednesday night Tim and Debbie got us all front row seats to "Tournament of Kings" (medieval times). That was super fun! We made some funny memories that night:) BOO FRANCE!
dont worry its coke!
We spent all day thursday site seeing, taking pics of Pete Rose, eating AMAZING food, and picking up FREE CORK (thanks john and tim for carrying it)! For those of you who dont know I have been wanting a wall of cork for my new house for a VERY LONG TIME, but its expensive! Well I was able to talk a lady at the convention to just give it to me and well BOOYAH! YAY my dream just may come true.
Thursday night we went to our generous friends the Ramonettes and hung out with their beautiful family! SO FUN! Then off to Fremont street, the shop where they film "Pawn Stars", and to a new place called ARIA! Gorgeous!
3 comments:
Ok I want the ice cream sundae and what is John carrying? Ah a week to focus on your relationship and flooring? paradise!
Wow. I can't believe that you were able to see so many shows! Not gonna lie... a little jeal.
I'm so happy for you guys. After such a trying couple of months prior this was very timely, wasn't it? And so glad the boys had such a good time too. --Susan
Post a Comment