Sunday, November 22, 2009

Our Week in a Nutshell

So our computer has been throwing fits and I havent really been able to post much lately so here are a few updates on things we did this week: Cowboy dinners, naps with daddy, wardrobe swap that went off without a hitch:), trips to the lake with friends to feed the birdies, dirt days, craft time to get ready for the boutique, boys movie night, naps with new friends (stormy), and now it will be a week of COUSINS!! The boys are so excited to spend a week with their favorite little family members. And John and I are looking forward to the amazing dinner Johns sister will be putting on for all our family:)












2 comments:

Britt@artbybritt said...

Your boys are too cute.

And, gasp! I want one of those paper wreaths! SO cute!

shannon dawn said...

yes yes yes more yes!