Thursday, October 08, 2009

IT IS COMING....IT IS COMING!

Come one come all!


In case you can't read the flyer....
WARDROBE SWAP!!!!!!
Saturday November 14th 2009
7pm
Community Bible Church
2686 Johnson Drive #B
Ventura, CA 93003
$5 entry fee ( money will go to Raining Hope)
www.raininghope.org

Please raid your closets and then raid ours!!!
Bring clothes, shoes, accesories and swap with friends!!
LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN MAKE IT! We'd Love to Have You:)

Let me know if you have any questions

2 comments:

shannon dawn said...

wooo can't wait!
sorry the font on the flyer is super tiny, whoops.

Lindsey said...

Hi Cristin!
I am so excited for this! It is on the calendar. I have bags of clothes to bring and lots of jeans that no longer, ahem, seem to fit me. Darn thyroid. Oh, and maybe it's the lack of exercise too? Anyhoo, I e-mailed everyone I know who I thought might like to go and made a blog post about it. Thanks for sharing! :) Have a great week! Are you going to be in Ventura or Camarillo at all this week? I have half days and can leave at 12:30 on Thurs. and Fri. if you want to get together!!