Fluff and Ruff Ruff
This is Fluff
Fluff is Calebs doggy and they are in LOVE! It started around the beginning of October...Caleb brought "Cubby Bear" home from AWANA's to take care of for a week. I think he really enjoyed the responsibility of caring for something and after many comments of us saying "you are such a good daddy" he really took hold of the role:)
We have had this dog for a long time but in the last couple of weeks he has really become a member of the family. Caleb doesn't go anywhere without Fluff!!
He has loved on him so much that Fluffs ear came off a couple of nights ago and grammy had to sew it back on, now his right ear has character. I LOVE IT!
This is.....
RUFF RUFF
Jack named Ruff Ruff all by himself which was so sweet. He loves Ruff Ruff and actually fell out of his crib last night for the first time cause he was trying to get to Ruff Ruff! He is not AS attached as Caleb is to Fluff but Jackson does everything Caleb does so if Caleb has a favorite dog then so does Jackson:) Ruff Ruff was a gift from his Aunt Nancy for his 2nd Birthday and we are so grateful for this new member...he is so soft and cuddly and I love how Jack and Ruff Ruff are about the same size:)
I have always wanted the boys to have something they loved or comforted them...be it a pacifier, a favorite blanket...something they would look back at their childhood with fond memories and joy! I am grateful that for now it is these two
Chances are you will be seeing a lot more of these guys!
4 comments:
Nothing sweeter! Love the names. We had "nother dog", named that way because we already had a dog and now the stuffed one, so it was named "nother dog". When the deeds was about 2o months or so he named his fish "hauno" because when Dot asked him what his name should be he tried to say "I don't know"..."hauno" it stuck...well as long as anything would stick on a gold fish :(
So cute! I love the pictures of the doggy on the swing!
i love this. youre boys are too cute :)
ok and the picture of fluff on the swings while caleb is peeing? hi- too cute
Sorry we missed Ruff Ruff, Fluffy had fun here even went swimming as I recall...love the pictures sooo cute. Sorry Jack took his fall for Ruff, but it will always be a memory for you both! Love Mom
Post a Comment