Last night Jackson decided he wanted to be like daddy...he grabbed his lunch box, gave me a kiss and said "goin to Wook!" He quickly walked to the door, then withinn 20 second returned and gave us all hugs hello! Caleb thought it was such a good idea that he grabbed his lunch box and headed off as well:) It was probably the cutest thing I had seen in a while. I love when the boys use their imaginations and pretend...it makes me smile. I love it all the more that they love their daddy and thinks he does the cooolest things.
The night before we took the boys out to dinner and as John and I were talking we looked over and heard Caleb asking jackson "Can I get a car (toy car)?" And Jackson with his arms folded, and a very stern look on his face replied "No!"
Caleb "Please!" Jackson "No!" of course both of them were laughing the whole time. This conversation continued for a while especially when they noticed mommy and daddy thought it was hysterical!

1 comment:
From past experience, let me just say.."Daddy, be vewy, vewy, tareful" for the next 20 years or so, while those little gents are watching...ah such pressure, but if anyone is up to it, it's john jacob.
Post a Comment