Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mod Podge Fun!

Okay so my good friends Jods:)has been sending me the coolest links to these super fun blogs:) I have found one that has truly inspired me!! She Mod Podges EVERYTHING! I am a decorator at heart and since I dont have a place of my own right now, doing little projects that I can put in our "future home" makes me feel like I am being productive. I decided to start small and test the waters. I had a kinda ugly serving tray that I used for picnics outside and I thought it needed a revamp!
I didnt take a before shot (oops) but trust me it wasn't cute!


I went ahead and spray painted it yellow, then I mod podged fabric to the bottom and then sprayed it with polyurethane to seal it:) I learned from some of my mistakes of does and don'ts but over all I am pretty pleased!


Here is the link to this ladies blog! Fun stuff...http://modpodgerocks.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Just a thought... said...

You did it!!!!! It looks darling and I am thinking lemonade and oatmeal raisen cookies! Now I wish I could get my inspiration going! It's just hard to think on Mod Podge when Oklahoma is planning a child abduction soon!

Rebecca said...

CUTE!!!