So I think it has officially become a family tradition. We took the boys to the Demolition Derby at the fair again...and they had a great time! It was a nice time with friends and family even though some didnt get a chance to stay very long:( sorry Chels We missed you:( I think next time we aren't gonna show up till later...it was a 4 hour event and the demo derby is at the very end! too long for momma! Our time last year!! this year!
Awww man! I was trying not to feel too bad about not going!!! Now I'm bummed...this is the first time in 5yrs that we don't go! Oh well I'm just gonna pretend you said it was horrible and you're glad I didn't spend the $10 to get in. Whew, all better ; )
2 comments:
You guys have the coolest traditions. That's awesome. :)
Awww man! I was trying not to feel too bad about not going!!! Now I'm bummed...this is the first time in 5yrs that we don't go! Oh well I'm just gonna pretend you said it was horrible and you're glad I didn't spend the $10 to get in. Whew, all better ; )
Post a Comment