Tuesday, July 28, 2009

VBS Performances!

I have been waiting for my child's first musical performance since before I was married! I love watching kids...so awkward and shy, so confident and loud, and then others just in their own world picking their nose. And then there is Caleb who I had to bribe with a lollipop to get up there and shake it! He has been doing it all week and I would've been so bummed if he just stood there (like he did at the rehearsal)!
But he did it! I am such a proud MAMA! I love this boy and I love watching him learn and grow! For some of you this may feel monotonous watching these videos but for family I know you'll appreciate it:)
Sunday Morning Performance!




The week of VBS!

2 comments:

Just a thought... said...

I wish we had a picture of John's face watching him during the performance. Such a proud and loving expression!

Rebecca said...

Little dude's got rhythm!!!