
Pray for me... I have officially signed up for my first 10k next Saturday! Yikes! I have been training for this for like 4 months (don't laugh) it took me forever to get to this point! I thank God that He has been faithful to give me the strength and endurance to even get to this point. I know it sounds like I am running a marathon or something but 10k is far, for me.
I have been working on self discipline and perseverance for a long time now and God has been revealing to me over and over again how I have NONE! But He has a ton and is so willing to share:) Thanks Lord! It's also a chance to contribute to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
If anyone is free Saturday July 11th at 8am and wants to come to Oxnard for a little early morning cheering and stay for some all day Salsa Fun...all are welcome, you just have to promise not to laugh at my awful "time". I'm not going for speed I just want to finish, isn't that what everyone says?
P.S. Justin I wish I could have run with you on the 26th, I hate knowing I have to run this alone:( but I know you'll do awesome!
7 comments:
Good luck! You'll do great
I am so impressed! This is something I always think I want to do, but never actually do! It will feel so great to finish and know that you DID it!!
Have fun!
Cristin you are going to do awesome. I wish I could run it with you down there.
Miss you guys on the 26th. One day there is going to be a 4 person Richter/Harrell Marathon team and we'll tour the world running for fun. (probably not, but everything sounds more awesome if it is a Richter/Harrell combo)
Cristin, that is amazing!! Way to go!! Patience and endurance, the very things I am so lacking in, and which God is growing in me with some mouth pain. =) Well, hey, he is growing them in you with running, I think that is great!! I will be thinking of you, and praying for you!! Do you get to run with an IPOD? Cuz that would be awesome. I've told you why I don't run, right....??? Yeah, too much jiggles. I don't like that feeling.
YOU are the BOMB
Laugh? I'm jealous! That is a great goal and accomplishment. Hooray for you!!
I wanna see pictures STAT!
Post a Comment