
Yesterday morning John left at 3:45am to drop his parents off at the airport. He then worked all day. He came home, took Jackson and went to get us dinner. He brought it home, served it to me on the couch (we don't eat dinner on the couch)and told me to veg. He ate dinner with the boys and when they were done they all ran off to the boys room to play. They didn't come out for about an hour. We then gave the boys a bath and John got them ready and put them to bed. He then proceeded to draw me a bath with candles, music and a beautiful note he wrote for me. He left me to relax as he finished doing my grocery shopping and came home and did a sink full of dishes and cleaned up the house. My man did all of this for no other reason then to love me. I did not ask for any of this, I never hinted or coerced him in anyway. I definitely don't believe I deserved it. But he did it anyway!
I am so thankful for the man God placed in my life. He is my best friend, my shoulder, my prayer warrior, my love and I cannot thank God enough for him!
I don't care for the phrase, " I have the best husband in the whole world". But I do believe I have the perfect man for me:) I am so thankful for the man God has placed in my life and I rejoice with those of you who have the "man of your dreams"! And if you have kids...let's bless them this Fathers Day:)
3 comments:
Ah man, what a man! I love all the planning and thought that must have gone into such a great evening. What a gift and you get to keep him! That was so thoughtful. Do you think it could be that night you guys sat at our table for discussion? I mean I'm pretty sure that was the underlying message that night right???
wow.
That's so sweet... I think he has a great deal of his dad in him. Got to love those Harrell men!
I happen to think you do deserve it. You're a great wife and mom.
Love you, Your mother-in-law
Post a Comment