So John and I had talked this weekend about getting the boys used to doing regular chores. Some everyday like making the bed or cleaning our room before bedtime. Then on a weekly basis having them help me around the house. Since it was gloomy yesterday morning outside I decided to give it a shot. They had so much fun! We did the laundry, washed the windows, wiped down our play table, scrubbed the tub. They really enjoyed helping! Pray this joy lasts:) PS the big white bottle is just vinegar and water!
its so funny, I was totally looking for that spray bottle in all of our stuff today to fill it up:) Glad to hear the boys had fun...see people, cleaing IS fun:)
4 comments:
its so funny, I was totally looking for that spray bottle in all of our stuff today to fill it up:) Glad to hear the boys had fun...see people, cleaing IS fun:)
True discipleship on display. Your future daughters-in-laws will thank you very much.
NICE. :)
Hey, he has Padres pajamas!
Post a Comment