This evening I showed Caleb and Jack the pictures that John posted on their blog. Pictures of Giraffes and Hippos that they saw on their safari.
Caleb: (in tears) "I yanna go heyicopter (helicopter) to Africa."
Me: "you do? What do you want to see there?"
Caleb: " I yanna see hippos...(still in tears)& penguins"
Me: "me too baby"
At that moment we decided to pray for the Africa trip...
Caleb:" Dear God please be wiff daddy...far far away...and plane ride...and Jesus"
AMEN!
Please pray for your little family right now, we are definitely missing daddy! Weekends are hard and days feel slower. We are so excited about all that God is showing, teaching and blessing them with over there! Please pray for this next week as their conference will begin. That Christ would use these men to make his name famous in Uganda!
10 days to go!
2 comments:
Sniff, sniff, OK how precious is this boy? I can't wait to give him a big squeeze...Mom
Ok, so lets just sneak over and surprise daddy and the hippos! I mean please, we would give God the glory and all! If you hear the pulse of a helicopter overhead tomorrow morning, its just me swoopin' in to pick you guys up!
Post a Comment