so I Caleb got in trouble twice during his nap time today for getting up and putting books and toys in his bed! Tonight I thought we wouldn't have a problem...I was wrong. I checked in on him around 9:15pm and found what was 40 books (no exaggeration, I counted)! I pulled him out of his room and sat him down, he knew what was coming and after looking at that face I couldn't do it. I made him put each individual book back on the shelf and he had to go to bed with nothing (we usually let him have one book). What can I say the boy loves to read :)
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
naughty naughty boy!
so I Caleb got in trouble twice during his nap time today for getting up and putting books and toys in his bed! Tonight I thought we wouldn't have a problem...I was wrong. I checked in on him around 9:15pm and found what was 40 books (no exaggeration, I counted)! I pulled him out of his room and sat him down, he knew what was coming and after looking at that face I couldn't do it. I made him put each individual book back on the shelf and he had to go to bed with nothing (we usually let him have one book). What can I say the boy loves to read :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so many books, so little time to read. =)
Some day at his inauguration you can tell this story! Maybe one day if he is especially good he could have two...but that's a grandma talking. I might just have to bring him a bag of books today just so I feel better:) How you mommies can look into those faces and ever follow through I don't know! I don't even remember. I guess the necessary fortitude goes at the same rate the eyesight and natural hair color disappear!
Post a Comment